Support, knowledge and advice to the social care sector in Essex, Southend & Thurrock...
Essex Independent Care Association (EICA) is an independent voluntary ‘not for profit’ organisation with the following aims and objectives:
- To represent the interests of social care providers from Essex, Southend and Thurrock locally, regionally and where possible, nationally
- To alert members to issues which affect social care organisation relating to legislation regulation and development of best practice
- To offer members a range of services to meet their needs and a mutual support network
- To keep members abreast of new developments within the sector, whilst signposting them to sources of information which may be helpful to them
- To provide funding information, advice and guidance on training and development
What does EICA do?
- The Association is run by a small management committee, all of whom are owners, managers, or trustees of a care organisation in Essex, Southend or Thurrock. The management committee meets on a quarterly basis to review and plan activities to benefit members.
Essex Independent Care Association
251-255 Church Road
Essex SS7 4QP
Tel: 01268 565551
Office Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
EICA supports My Home Life Essex for celebrating good quality of care for older residents in Essex care homes.
22 March 2017
The ECA Chair and Committee would like to invite you to our forthcoming Lunch Conference
Come and meet with Essex County Council and hear about their plans to spend the £24 Million additional funds for adult social Care
Wednesday 26th April 12.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Central Baptist Church, Victoria Road South, Chelmsford Essex CM1 1LN
21 March 2017
As you will be aware, Essex County Council has opened up a tendering process for care providers seeking inclusion onto the Council’s Integrated Residential & Nursing Framework. The deadline for tenders is noon on 6 April 2017.
27 February 2017
Please see the link below to the latest newsletter from The Essex Care Association (EICA)