Support, knowledge and advice to the social care sector in Essex, Southend & Thurrock...
Essex Independent Care Association (EICA) is an independent voluntary ‘not for profit’ organisation with the following aims and objectives:
- To represent the interests of social care providers from Essex, Southend and Thurrock locally, regionally and where possible, nationally
- To alert members to issues which affect social care organisation relating to legislation regulation and development of best practice
- To offer members a range of services to meet their needs and a mutual support network
- To keep members abreast of new developments within the sector, whilst signposting them to sources of information which may be helpful to them
- To provide funding information, advice and guidance on training and development
What does EICA do?
- The Association is run by a small management committee, all of whom are owners, managers, or trustees of a care organisation in Essex, Southend or Thurrock. The management committee meets on a quarterly basis to review and plan activities to benefit members.
Essex Independent Care Association
251-255 Church Road
Essex SS7 4QP
Tel: 01702 547144 and 01268 565551
Office Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
16 May 2013
Care and Support Minister Norman Lamb has launched plans to join up health and social care.
16 May 2013
How payment by results can improve reablement services
03 May 2013
EICA Annual Conference - Leadership Starts with Me -
Thursday13th June 11.30 am to 4.00 pm at The Weston Homes Community Stadium
My Home Life
WDF Funding Lauch 2013/14
This event is free to EICA Members - Do not delay Book your Place Now at email@example.com